You are a dynamic and communicative person? Do you like to discover the potential of people and to capitalize on the skills and abilities of those around you? We are waiting for you in our team!
We are looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Bachelor degree in Psychology or Social Sciences;
- Minimum 3 years experience in the field of Human Resources;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with Italian language;
- Extensive knowledge of the Human Resources Management functions and Social Relationship Management tool;
- Performance management system knowledge;
- Management practices and consulting practice knowledge;
- Compensation & Benefits practice knowledge (theory , surveys, job evaluation);
- Organisational development understanding, in terms of theory and practice;
- Principles and techniques of assessment knowledge ( skills , performance , training level)
- Knowledge of the process and change techniques (related to the processes review, implementing new practices , etc.);
- Coaching skills, ability to moderate difficult topics in a win-win approach;
- Advanced PC knowledge (MS Office, Outlook);
- Logic thinking, initiative, attention to detail and accuracy of data;
- Self-organizing capacity and communication skills;
- Punctuality in performing tasks.
- To explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees;
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
- To partner with your Human Resources colleagues, key stakeholders, managers and European Business Services employees to deliver a service in line with the needs and priorities of our company;
- To ensure the implementation and delivery of key Human Resources initiatives as the key interface between your department and the business;
- Translate business requirements into effective Human Resources practices across each center delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives;
- Work at an operational level with multiple stakeholders colleagues and peers;
- Deal with complex or sensitive day to day people management issues and topics;
- Influence Management and Leadership around the people agenda and issues;
- Responsible for performance management, talent management;
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval;
- A great place to develop your career, challenging tasks, dynamic and intercultural working environment;
- Great training opportunities within a multinational company;
- Motivational financial package based on qualifications and seniority;
- Medical insurance;
- Gasoline vouchers.
If we raised your interes, we are waiting for your CV on our e-mail address: email@example.com or you can contact us at the phone number: 0756116642.